Access to and use of PROEVAL RAXMU's
web site is provided by PROEVAL RAXMU and subject to the following terms:
1. By using PROEVAL RAXMU's web site you agree to be legally bound by these terms. PROEVAL RAXMU may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of PROEVAL RAXMU's web site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated.
2. All material on PROEVAL RAXMU's web site is in copyright unless otherwise stated. For private use and personal study you are permitted to make copies of reasonable extracts from this web site and to save reasonable extracts to your hard disk. It is strictly forbidden to copy any material from this website for commercial use. It is also forbidden to display material from PROEVAL RAXMU's web site on other web sites, or to use any material from this web site for public presentations or any kind of publications or reports without written permission issued by PROEVAL RAXMU (We are generally happy to provide material in instances where the conservation is promoted). For inquiries regarding use of material on our website, please contact us.
3. You are welcome to link to pages on PROEVAL RAXMU's web site. It is not allowed to link to images, pdf or other downloadable material without written permission issued by PROEVAL RAXMU. You may request a link from PROEVAL RAXMU's web site to another web site. We are happy to link to other sites which enhance the information given at our web site.
4. PROEVAL RAXMU is not responsible for the content of external web sites which are accessible through the links provided at PROEVAL RAXMU's web site. External web sites are independent from PROEVAL RAXMU.
5. PROEVAL RAXMU provides content on its web site without any kind of warranty.
6. PROEVAL RAXMU will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, arising from the use of this web site. PROEVAL RAXMU does not guarantee that the access to this web site is uninterrupted, nor that the servers making our web site accessible are free of viruses or other malicious software.
7. Present law in Guatemala applies to any case of legal dispute. Place of jurisdiction is Cobán, Alta Verapaz, Guatemala C.A.
Mailing address: Apartado Postal No. 42
Cobán, Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
To prevent spam we do not provide an e-mail link, please copy the address to your mail program.